LAKES AND FORESTS
- Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation .
- Day at leisure for independent activities.
- After breakfast half day excursion to visit the city and surroundings.
- We will visit the Virgen of the Snows. Then arrive at the base of Campanario Hill, where you will take a chair lift 3,444 feet ( 1.050 meters) to the summit for breathtaking 360 degree views. Continue travelling to Llao Lo Peninsula where the small and delicate St Edwards Chapel and Llao Llao Hotel are located Travel across the Angostura River and stop for incredible views of the Patagonia Landscape.. Return to Bariloche .
- Rest off day at leisure to visit the Chocolate Museum, or practice rafting, mountain bike,horse riding.
- Breakfast. Full day visit to Isla Victoria and Arrayanes Woods
- Luxurious excursion all day. We will leave Bariloche in a special bus heading toward Bonita Beach and Port Pañuelo. We will board a launch and sail on Lake Nahuel Huapi. We will arrive at the world famous Arrayanes woods and visit them for a while. After lunch we will leave the port of the same name toward Victoria Island. In the afternoon we will return to Bariloche
- Transfer to the airport for your return flight back to home.