- Transfer to the hotel and accommodation.
- Breakfast. Transfer to the airport to fly to Trelew. Arrive and full day excursion to visit Penìnsula de Valdes
- We leave early in the morning to Puerto Pirámides. After one hour of trip, we stop to go on board and see whales. From May to December boardings are made to see whales and from December to March to see marine wolves, cormorans, and possibly dark dolphins. After the boarding, we went towards the south of the Peninsula, passing by the Salt mines. We arrive at Punta Delgada We lower by cliffs to walk next to the marine elephants. Soon we start off for Punta Cantor to observe the external coast of the peninsula and arrive to the beginning of the Valdés Creek. We interprete the formation geologic of the coast and we return to the Ameghino Isthmus. On the way we have a good probability of observing terrestrial wild fauna, like guanacos, choiques, foxes, maras, piches, zorrinos, etc. We returned to the city of Puerto Madryn at dusk.
Approximate time: 11 hours.
Route: 400 km approx. (half asphalted).
- After breakfast – Full day excursion visiting Punta Tombo
- The regular excursion includes the visit to the colony of Punta Tombo, the port of Rawson, where the passengers will be able to make the seeing of Toninas Overas (very recommended), Gaiman to have the Welsh tea, City tour by Trelew and optional visits to the Paleontological Museum. In the reserve there are, toilets and a confectionery. The visit to Trelew is limited to a short route by the city, going through the center, historical seat and other points of historical-cultural interest. Greater the attractions constitute the paleontological museum Egidio Feruglio. In Gaiman the villa is crossed to recognize the more excellent historical points, the guides explain the history of the colonization and the typical architectonic styles of the colony. The most traditional point constitute the visit to a tea house to have the Welsh tea. In Rawson Port the possibility exists of embarking to sight the small overas toninas, which always move in group. We returned to the city of Puerto Madryn at dusk.
Considered time: 11 hours.
Route: 400 km approx (120 km asphalted).
- After breakfast transfer to the airport to get the flight to Ushuaia . Arrive. Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation .
- In the afternoon half day excursion to National Park
- Located at 11 km. to the west away from Ushuaia, it is the only national park of our country that possesses marine cost (Beagle Channel), forests of “Lengas”, “Ñires” and others, rivers, lakes and many beautiful views of the channel. Through paths of varying longitude, you will enjoy the nature sighting several species of the local fauna
- After breakfast Full day excursion to Lago Escondido and Fagnano
- Combined excursion 4×4 and Canoing in lake Escondido + roasted
Duration: Full Day
Hours of canoing: 1 1/2 hs
Development: Off Road 4×4/Canotaje
- Departure from the Hotel in the morning course to the Lakes Escondido and Fagnano. The Route N° 3 crosses part of the Fueguina Mountain range and it allows us to access to the Paso Garibaldi, panoramic point that allows to see our objectives, the lakes Escondido and Fagnano. We begin the reduction and we turn aside of route 3 by old tracks of woodcutters, the Land Rover allows us to arrive at places where impossible , forests, mud, stones, the Fagnano Lake surprises with its dimensions and their incredible landscape. The amused fording by the coast of the lake culminates with a rich one roasted to borders of the Fagnano, while the food is prepared we made a long walk by the zone. After having lunch and recovering energies the continuous adventure in the Lake Escondido, of smaller dimensions but surrounded by incomparable natural frame. We prepared the canoes, and to row! The view from the water surprises us and one hourseparates us of the Hostería Petrel, located to borders of the lake, where navigation culminates. A stop in hostería to eat something, warm up and return to Ushuaia.
- Breakfast. In the morning navigation to Isla de los Lobos and Penguins
- The Catamaran departs from the touristic pier with Southeastern direction, sailing first in the Ushuaia Bay and with the frame of the capital of Tierra del Fuego to our backs. Already in the middle of the Beagle Channel, we will be with the archipelago where the Alicia is inhabited by an important colony of imperial cormorants. During the tour we will have the opportunity to observe the majestic Black Eyebrow Albatross, as well as Scuas and different kind of gulls, without forgetting the funny steamer ducks or Alakush.
- Our navigation continues and we now went to the area of the Les Eclaireurs Archipelago. Here we visit the Seal ‘s Island to watch the two species of sea lions, typical of the channel (one and two hairs). On another islands a lighthouse was built and it has the same name as teh archipelago. It was indeed in this zone where Cruise Mte. Cervantes to sank in 1930.
- Towards the east we will sail to Almanza Port (Argentina) and Port in front of Williams Port (Chile) to enter later in the area of the Mackinlay Pass to go directly to the Martillo Island to watch the elegant magellanic penguins.
- In this excursion we visit Remolino “Estancia”, in whose coast it lies the hull of the cargo vessel and passengers Mte. Sarmiento. The old main house of this “estancia” was refaced, and in one of their rooms the history and recovered objects of this shipwreck are exhibited.
- Duration :8:30 hs to 1530 hs
- Breakfast. Full day to Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Starting off from the Calafate 80 km of debris route are crossed to arriving at the zone of footbridges (wood passages and balconies) from where we enjoy diverse panoramic views of the Glacier. In order to have lunch you can choose between a menu á la carte at a restaurant near the footbridges, sandwich in a bar near the glacier or a pic-NIC or you can take your own food.
- Breakfast. Full Day Navigation to Estancia Cristina.
- Upsala Glacier + Estancia Cristina +4×4 Upsala Viewpoint + Museum
• Boarding and departure at port Punta Bandera (NPC) 08.15 hours in our modern and comfortable boat.
• Sailing among icebergs and stunning scenery overlooking the western front of the Upsala glacier and then through Cristina Canal to the point of disembark at the Estancia.
• Arrival Estancia Cristina 11:30 hs.
• Stay at the Estancia for 6 hours.
• Guided visit to the Costumbrista museum (old shearing shed).
• Ascent in all-terrain vehicles, travelling 9.5 km through mountainous roads.
• Arrival to the Continental ice shelter.
• 30 minute walk.
• Visit the oriental front of Upsala Glacier. Lake Guillermo, Southern Patagonian Ice and Andes.
• Return to the farm house of the Estancia and board at 17:30 hs. Arrival to Puerto Banderas at 19: hs approximately.
- Bus to Puerto Natales (local transportation).
- Accommodation with All inclusive .
- Breakfast. Hotel Las Torres is located in a privileged sector that allows us to show you the true spirit of an Estancia, and it is from here where different trails to the most renowned places of the park start, such as the trail to the base of the towers.
- We count with many different options of excursions to please the needs of every guest. You can choose to horseback ride with our experienced gauchos, trekk different difficulty level trails, do walks to observe and enjoy flora and fauna with our specialized guides, or choose the comfort of a vehicle excursion throughout the most attractive places in the park.
- With our excursions you will have a wonderful opportunity to see mountains and the beautiful landscapes that surround us, to understand the flora and fauna of the region, to go back in time to learn about the now extinct ethnics that used to dominate the land and to understand the geological events that transformed the place to what we know today as Paine massif.
- Every day our guides will present you the best options of excursions in order to visit each corner of this fascinating National Park and make your journey and unforgettable experience.
- Breakfast.Day to enjoy the differnets excursion you can do in the Estancia.
- Transfer to Calafate .
- Transfer to the airport to take the flight to Iguazu ..
- Transfer to the hotel.
- After breakfast – exploration of the National Park at Argentinian side of waterfalls.
- Ecological train to the Throat of the Devil. Gran aventura excursion (Optional. This excursion includes a boat to approch to the falls)
The tour leaves from the hotel to visit the Argentinean side of the Iguazú Falls, 67.000 hectares long, located within Iguazú National Park, one of the first protected areas of America. They are made up of 275 falls thundering down from a 70 meter average height. In this section of the rainforest, a huge variety of ferns, orchids, begonias, birds and butterflies can be seen while walking plus the diversity of native species this Park has to offer. We are on our way to Estación Central, where we will take a train to Estación Cataratas and/or Estación Garganta del Diablo. Another way of reaching the Cataratas Upper and Lower Circuits is through the pedestrian trail Sendero Verde, 600 mts long, which starts at the Visitor Center and ends in Estación Cataratas. – Upper Circuit: 800 mts trail raised above the ground surface, so as not to block or scare away our local fauna as they go by. In this circuit, the waterfalls from the upper part of Dos Hermanas, Bosetti, Bernabé Méndez, M’Bigua among other waterfalls, can be observed. Duration of the tour: (1) hour. Degree of difficulty: low, no stairs. – Lower Circuit: 1600 meters trail walk, above the ground surface, with a view from the bottom of Dos Hermanas, Alvar Nuñez, San Martín, Bosetti and Peñon of Bella Vista waterfalls; from Peñon we get a view of Garganta del Diablo (Devil’s Gorge) and Cañón del Rio Iguazú inferior. Duration: two (2) hours. Degree of difficulty: moderate, with stairs. From this circuit, we have an optional visit to ‘Isla San Martín’ and boarding the Great Aventure Tour. – Garganta del Diablo (Devil’s Gorge): Leaving from Estación Cataratas the train will take us in 18 minutes to Estación Garganta. As we walk along the 1200 meter trail, we enjoy the most spectacular fall: Devil’s Gorge. Duration: two (2) hours. Degree of difficulty: low, no stairs. Lunch is not included.
- Duration: full day Season: all year long
- Departures: daily
- Schedule: 8 am
- Great Adventure (optional ) :This tour offers an exciting adventure within Iguazú National Park and in Lower Iguazú River. It is divided into 2 parts: firstly, the sailing on the semi-rigid boats to reach the bottom of San Martin, Bosetty, Tres Mosqueteros and Cañon de Garganta del Diablo falls and down the river rapids up to Puerto Macuco (3 kms from the Waterfalls); secondly, an 8 km ride in a special truck along the rainforest, observing the local flora and fauna with the aid of specialized guides. Feel and experience the Waterfalls in this tour! You can start this tour by boat and then walk, or the other way around. Degree of difficulty: high, with stairs. Departures: every hour, from 9.00 am till 5.00 pm -in Winter- and till 5.45 pm -in Summer- Duration:1 hour. Difficulty: 100 meters of stairs. The ride is restricted to pregnant women and people with physical / medical problems.
- Breakfast. Half day visit to the falls In the National Park at Brazilian side.
- We depart from the Hotel and cross The International Bridge ‘Tancredo Neves’ (Puente de la Fraternidad) that joins the cities of Puerto Iguazú (Argentina) and Foz do Iguazú (Brazil). Here, at the crossing of borders, we have go through the Customs at both sides of the bridge. The Iguazú National Park (on the Brazilian side) is 185.000 hectares long. As we get to the ‘Visitor Center’ we have to enter the Gates individually to check the loading capacity of the Park. We immediately get into the buses that tour along within the park and take us to the 1200 trail over the ‘Iguazú River’. At this point, we get a panoramic view of the Argentinean falls, ideal to take pictures. As we go on, we can see ‘Cañon del Río Iguazú’, Salto Rivadavia and Tres Mosqueteros. Towards the end of the tour, we will get to Devil’s Gorge lower viewpoint, 200 mts away. This beautiful scenery is enhanced by permanent rainbows. The tour ends at ‘Salto Floriano’ where an elevator takes us to the bus parking. The other option is to walk the path and up the stairs to the meeting point. Return to the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport to take the flight to Buenos Aires.