- Transfer to the airport to take the fligto Trelew .
- Transfer to the hotel in Puerto Madryn.
- Accomodation .
- After breakfast full day to visit Península de Valdes. Navigation to watch the whales included.
- We leave early in the morning to Puerto Pirámides. After one hour of trip, we stop to go on board and see whales. From May to December boardings are made to see whales and from December to March to see marine wolves, cormorans, and possibly dark dolphins. After the boarding, we went towards the south of the Peninsula, passing by the Salt mines. We arrive at Punta Delgada We lower by cliffs to walk next to the marine elephants. Soon we start off for Punta Cantor to observe the external coast of the peninsula and arrive to the beginning of the Valdés Creek. We interprete the formation geologic of the coast and we return to the Ameghino Isthmus. On the way we have a good probability of observing terrestrial wild fauna, like guanacos, choiques, foxes, maras, piches, zorrinos, etc. We returned to the city of Puerto Madryn at dusk.
Approximate time: 11 hours.
- Route: 400 km approx. (half asphalted).
- After breakfast – Full day excursion visiting Punta Tombo
- The regular excursion includes the visit to the colony of Punta Tombo, the port of Rawson, where the passengers will be able to make the seeing of Toninas Overas (very recommended), Gaiman to have the Welsh tea, City tour by Trelew and optional visits to the Paleontological Museum. In the reserve there are, toilets and a confectionery. The visit to Trelew is limited to a short route by the city, going through the center, historical seat and other points of historical-cultural interest. Greater the attractions constitute the paleontological museum Egidio Feruglio. In Gaiman the villa is crossed to recognize the more excellent historical points, the guides explain the history of the colonization and the typical architectonic styles of the colony. The most traditional point constitute the visit to a tea house to have the Welsh tea. In Rawson Port the possibility exists of embarking to sight the small overas toninas, which always move in group. We returned to the city of Puerto Madryn at dusk.
Considered time: 11 hours.
Route: 400 km approx (120 km asphalted).
- Breakfast and Transfer to the airport for your return flight back to home.